SHRI KASHI SESHA SASTRI RELIGIOUS TRUST
Registration No. BNG(U)-KNGR/145/2000-2001/BKIV dated 20-09-2000
1. To conduct Religious activities which includes construction / renovation of Temples, continuance of discontinued poojas, rituals etc. Facilitating performance of rituals for the departed, conducting trips to visit religious holy and other places, arranging religious discourses, constructing guest houses at religious places for the benefit of visitors etc.,
2. To establish, promote, set-up, encourage, maintain, conduct, run, develop, improve, extend and aid Lectures, seminars, workshop and research on the Philosophy and practice of saints, scholars, Philosophers and prophets and disseminate knowledge with a view to effecting the thoughts and action of millions for the betterment of mankind and uplifting humanity in general. Centre or Centre’s of study, training & research in Fellowship, scholarship, institutions etc, to attain, the objects.
3. To further & promote the way of life as reflected in the life and the precept & practice of eminent saints and philosophers based on ethical values of life, with an inevitable corollary that the good ends can be achieved only by good means both individual and social life in the broadest sense of the terms.
4. To investigate and study in co-operation with similar other agencies or persons wherever necessary methods for promulgation, propagation and dissemination of philosophical theories and practicals.
5. To provide information, counsel and assistance in cash or in kind or any other assistance in this field to scholars in the form of fellowship, travel grants, maintenance grants, library books and equipments and advances and act as coordinating centre.
6. To assist in developing an informed public opinion on the principles and techniques of dissemination of philosophical knowledge and rich Indian Cultural heritage among all people.
7. To publish journals, books, souvenirs, booklets, literature cassettes videos etc. and such other communication media materials for the propagation of knowledge for the betterment of mankind.
8. To acquire,hold,sell,pledge,mortgage,lease,otherwise deal with the property of any description whether movable or immovable & to invest funds in securities and deposits and incur expenses,revenue or capital in nature in furtherance of the objects of the Trust. The funds and the income of the trust shall be solely utilized for the achievement of its objects and no portion of it shall be utilized for the payment to the Trust members by way of profit,interest,dividends etc.
9. To do all other acts,deeds and things necessary,useful,complimentary or conducive for attaining objects of the Trust and generally to take all other necessary actions decided upon by the Trustees for attaining the object of the Trust.